Best in your tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Turns out I dont have any of him... he is asleep in his little rock right now.. when the lights go out he swims casually ibot it. Makes a couple rounds around the inside.. and lays sideways all nighr.. I love him.. he is ssoooo cool.

But hey I'm goung to get some shut eye and ill catch some pics of everyone in the morning.. ill be sure to upload rhem right after school! (Homwschool.. so like 12:00 is after after school.. haha. Later guys.

Take care man

Turns out I dont have any of him... he is asleep in his little rock right now.. when the lights go out he swims casually ibot it. Makes a couple rounds around the inside.. and lays sideways all nighr.. I love him.. he is ssoooo cool.

But hey I'm goung to get some shut eye and ill catch some pics of everyone in the morning.. ill be sure to upload rhem right after school! (Homwschool.. so like 12:00 is after after school.. haha. Later guys.

Hey reefer where is your best?

AHH!! I ended up getting called into work right after school. Now my lights are off.. I will post pics tomorrow morning.. strange because my a can didn't open today?

I will spray some oyster feast in there and see if he inflates himself... sorry Saltwater! :-(

AHH!! I ended up getting called into work right after school. Now my lights are off.. I will post pics tomorrow morning.. strange because my a can didn't open today?

I will spray some oyster feast in there and see if he inflates himself... sorry Saltwater! :-(

It's fine! You can't mess with your corals day/night cycle! I should probably get pics up of my 450 and 40 soon too!

I am a big fan of my yellow tang too.
img_2335374_0_46f8540ce5ce0924608f3ba4763cc9a8.jpg

Wow that is a beautiful fish. And a great photo as well. Almost makes me want a SW tank. Well actually I want one but reluctant to start a new tank.

450!!!! Wow!!! I'm setting up a 120! And I thought that was a good size!! Lol

image-3200294694.jpg

Yes it's my prized Possession! It's a all natural rock, all live coral and all reef friendly fish. But most would say my pair of blue jaw triggers wouldn't be reef safe they seem to be doing just fine!
Oh and here is my current favorite from my 40!

All right guys.. 2 of my acans disintegrated? The others still are not opening. PLEASE HELP!
Then maybe I should wait till I have 2 years of experience before I add the copper and butterfly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom