Best in your tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwater reef

Aquarium Advice Freak
Show off what your are most proud of in your tank!

image-3540299291.jpg

This is mine! A two year old Sailfin Tang. Named him Rambo because he has earned his stripes!

My favorite thing in the tank currently is my Aussie Scolymia:

img_2261907_0_1b0c129f1cf9cfbc1dceedbff86c3fcf.jpg

I'm going to post my new favorite tomorrow if he opens up! :) nothings going to beat that Scolymia though. Lol

Haha rocky has warned quite a few stripes! Cute.

Lol thanks! I got a great deal on it. $45 instead of the original $70. His head have gotten huge and 5 new ones have sprouted! (Can't see em in the pic)

My new coral is an Acanthastrea Lord I just acclimated him tonight so hopefully he will be ready ro show off tomorrow. ;)

Is your tank FO, FOWLR, or Reef? I like that sailfins colors

Last edited:
Lol thanks! I got a great deal on it. $45 instead of the original $70. His head have gotten huge and 5 new ones have sprouted! (Can't see em in the pic)

My new coral is an Acanthastrea Lord I just acclimated him tonight so hopefully he will be ready ro show off tomorrow. ;)

Is your tank FO, FOWLR, or Reef? I like that sailfins colors

Actually he died of Marine Velvet about 3 weeks ago. As with everything else is the tank. But I actually just completely re did my tank, with even better fish. And rock. He was quite a character though!

Aww I'm sorry to here that! ICH and Marine Velvet just creep up on you and messes your tank up.
Especially in a reef where you can't dose or hypoS. So what is your prized possession now!?? :)

Aww I'm sorry to here that! ICH and Marine Velvet just creep up on you and messes your tank up.
Especially in a reef where you can't dose or hypoS. So what is your prized possession now!?? :)

Ohh hmm.. Well I've only gotten the good fish! No corals yet(gotta wait for new lights) but my yellow tang is amazing, my Pygmy angel is a character! And the copperband butterfly is stunning!

I love pygmy angels! They have awesome characteristics! Copperband butterflys are aweaome too! My gavorite fish is my Blue tang.. I love him and his behavior! Along wirh my flame angel.

I love pygmy angels! They have awesome characteristics! Copperband butterflys are aweaome too! My gavorite fish is my Blue tang.. I love him and his behavior! Along wirh my flame angel.

I love the blue tangs! Any pics of him? And flames are as always a show stopper!

I've raised mine since he was half an inch. He is about 3 inches now and survived an ich outbreak. Let me upload it to photo bucket.

Turns out I dont have any of him... he is asleep in his little rock right now.. when the lights go out he swims casually ibot it. Makes a couple rounds around the inside.. and lays sideways all nighr.. I love him.. he is ssoooo cool.

But hey I'm goung to get some shut eye and ill catch some pics of everyone in the morning.. ill be sure to upload rhem right after school! (Homwschool.. so like 12:00 is after after school.. haha. Later guys.

Back
Top Bottom