Betta community tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettasallday

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Show me all your betta community tanks

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

What kind of fish are in the background

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411634749.700936.jpg this is grumpy gills in his 37 gal
He lives with cories, danios, neons, ghost Shrimp and even a guppy! He's the most docile betta I've ever had! He's the pink/purple guy in the bottom right corner :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Cool tank like the black color and the deity wood

Here's my tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411844565.379829.jpg it is kind of empty it has your Cory cats there

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412983886.799761.jpg
Okay, I swear he is on there somewhere. His domain is the back left corner, but he freely swims about and tries to push the others around. He is actually quite laid back and relaxes where ever he wants on the tank. He is in there with 2 BN plecos, 4 albino cory cats, 4 very young yoyos, 1 nerite snail, about 6 danios ( pain in the asses & pigs) and 12 harlequin rasboras, oh and 1 nerite snail and 2 white cloud minnows. Everyone seems to get along.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's great to have a laid back betta, but I'm afraid of what I'll do when I get my next betta, cause I Have to get another Betta. :) guess I might end up with another tank ( oh darn). :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom