Betta flaring!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amzwiz87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So this was the first day since I put Phish in his 10 gallon that he didn't flee from his "enemy" and stayed to defend his territory! He must feel at home now! I love how long his fins are getting! I almost thought he was a spade tail his was so short at first! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408993107.394919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What are those tubes in the back? His home looks awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone

I have a water bottle to curb the current until his sponge filter comes in the mail! :D It was pushing him all over the place! He will be happier when his new filter is here! And the glass orb is what I had an air plant in , but I didn't like it and never used it again. So I rinsed and soaked it and now it's a lil cave! He hasn't ever gone in it yet...but it looks neat.

Looks awesome! I love all your plants. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much! It's my first planted aquarium and I hope it all goes well! :) The topfin bulbs I bought are actually sprouting! I was surprised!

He is a lucky Betta. You have made a lovely home for him.

Thanks. He is my first betta and I love his personality! I thought only puffers were super inquisitive, but I was so wrong! So glad I adopted him! It was in impulse buy. (I know...not good to do with fish) He looked so sad in the cup! That's how I ended up with a second figure 8 puffer too! I was just getting my puffer food at the store and saw a poor tiny figure 8 they had put in with GSP and they had shredded his fins! So I bought him and they all grew back except one. So he is like Nemo with a tiny left pectoral fin! Sorry I babble. :D

Back
Top Bottom