Betta Haven....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fizgig777

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Little aquarium on my desk at work. Click on photos for larger versions. Comments welcomed :)

Last edited:
clicking the pictures does not work.

As for the tank he looks like a happy fellow.

clicking the pictures does not work.

As for the tank he looks like a happy fellow.

Thanks for letting me know.... I'll see what I can do to fix that.

EDIT: Links fixed =]

Last edited:
How do you feed it on weekends? I'd love to have a lil work aquarium...

Some weekends the aquarium does get fed on Sunday, but more often than not it goes through a fast on weekends. It's not a problem, though, because most days the aquariums gets fed 2-4 times in a single day.

I have a betta in a similar tank on my desk at work, and he just doesn't eat on weekends. Doesn't seem to bother him much.

Doesn't hurt them not to eat on weekends, it's good for them to go a day or two to clean out their systems. Betta's can get constipation problems from being over fed. I wouldn't go past two days though. On longer weekends and vacations, I bring mine home with me.
Very nice haven!

Mine has gone up to 4 days without eating and has been fine with it. Usually there is someone working at least one day out of a weekend -- long or short -- and they drop some food in for the Betta. If I have to leave him without a feeding for more than 4 days, I drop in a vacation feeder. There's no reason to stress a fish with unnecessary moving, imo.

Back
Top Bottom