bettas!bettas!bettas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ryan-peddle said:
i was wondering cause i have one really docile betta and i was gonna try it i might float the bag in and see how he reacts

My guppies are mote aggressive than my fighter is. Lol

ahhhh yes pictures tomorrow hopefully it needs to get accostumed to my tank first and i need to keep the light off so tomorrow and they wont be good bc i only have a phone :)

allaboutfish said:
ahhhh yes pictures tomorrow hopefully it needs to get accostumed to my tank first and i need to keep the light off so tomorrow and they wont be good bc i only have a phone :)

Everyone has put up with my crappy iPod pictures. Your phone is fine.

i just acclimated too!!!! haha and i wanted something like neon tetras small but colorful bc with a betta and 2 adf's it's gonna look pretty boring

he seems very passive now he doesnt flare at any of my fish now or his reflection (which i thought he would hmmmm) oh and i have a question in the cup his crown tail looked spikey and now it's just flat why is it different now

i really dont know i would say he needs time to adjust to his new home maybe. he prolly just has the spikes laying dont flat thats totally just a guess.

5671587688_93d328a8df_b.jpg

5671014063_3bd041e90d_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom