bettas!bettas!bettas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh that wont be until a month or so ive gotta get my 29 gallon cycled which im getting the stand monday or tuesday and then ill cycle

This Is my wife's beta name jewel she was about 3/8" long when we got her and she recently passed she was almost an 1" long we will mis her greatly she would always come to greet you when you walk in the room. I don't have any of mine but will get some on here.

Attachments

• image-4052364431.jpg
    image-4052364431.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image-629517507.jpg
    image-629517507.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 137
aww im sorry. but i know what you mean about the greeting.ill be testing my water and my betta will come right up to my hand and try to bite my finger he's funny.

Pretty! This is sparky

ooo, purdy...I have a sparky too! he's a yellow lab cichlid....also, my roomate is "Sparky"..but he refuses to acknowledge it :-D

I think the fish got called sparky cause he didn't want me calling him sparky...but now the cichlid is Sparky Jr.

mkorolev said:
ooo, purdy...I have a sparky too! he's a yellow lab cichlid....also, my roomate is "Sparky"..but he refuses to acknowledge it :-D

I think the fish got called sparky cause he didn't want me calling him sparky...but now the cichlid is Sparky Jr.

Lol! Well, he always darts around the tank Like he's on a fuse and then goes off lol... So he's called sparky!

I got a new one but. He was old and didn't last long.so rip little guy. This is Albert. Wat you think.

Attachments

• image-938102254.jpg
    image-938102254.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom