bottom dwellers pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I paid 22 pound for him, 18 month ago and I've had no problems, the only thing is he's very territorial he's my dream fish so I don't mind just having him.

Now I regret not getting him. He was 20 US dollars or about 12 British pounds.

That is a reasonable price, I've noticed this year that they are rather cheap.

That is a reasonable price, I've noticed this year that they are rather cheap over here.

There's another lfs selling elephant noses I think. Next time I visit I might get one

You should, i love having mine he's got a great personality and fun to have :)

Not really, i just make sure that i keep up his water changes. If you do get one buy live bloodworm for him that's how I got mine eating straight away.

Yeah it should, mine eats it he usually gets live bait four nights a week, but he's happy enough with frozen too.

photo(15).jpg
photo(12).jpg
1013039_10200433709418352_1549578364_n.jpg

My HCBL, Bruce. He's really my boyfriend's actually, also the clown pleco that never sits in a place I can properly photograph him. I really like him, because we're both so excited when he wanders around the tank and isn't hiding out.

Today he was rampaging the aquarium trying to find a way out... Good luck with that, Bruce! It's a 55 gallon with decorations that don't come even half way up and I purposefully set the heater and filter intake too far away from ornaments for that reason.

haha those guys are pretty funny i go catching crawfish sometimes just because they are interesting to watch lol. those are freshwater right? i read that 1 out of every 10,000 saltwater lobsters are blue and that lobsters take 8 years to reach 1lb

Yeah, it's really a crayfish. Just called a lobster for whatever silly reason the founder of it decided to call it that.

thats awesome i might have to get one! im upgrading my tanks putting my fish from my 10 and 20 into a 55 gallon within the next month and buying a 75 gallon saltwater complete setup from my dad im so excited to not have small tanks anymore! except my bettas and their 5.5s :p

What a cool thread! Everything is so awesome!

I've never seen a crayfish/lobster that blue before! :D He's one cool dude!

I just recently got a baby golden dojo loach for my aquarium :) he's awesome! He loves chillin on the silky leaves. Too bad he'll get to big for that one day... >.<

Attachments

• image-4247990640.jpg
    image-4247990640.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom