Bristle noise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildone

Aquarium Advice Regular
Fat and happy, love these guys, I have 2 in a 55, hit them 5 months ago, this one grew very fast my other is still the same size as he was when I brought him home, about an inch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1393214561825.jpg
    1393214561825.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 120
Yes I agree on the slow growing and they stay small and hungry. :lol: I've had common plecos, and omg talk about big and lazy, then what to do with them at 11 inches?:facepalm:

Yes I agree on the slow growing and they stay small and hungry. :lol: I've had common plecos, and omg talk about big and lazy, then what to do with them at 11 inches?:facepalm:

i had a common pleco that grew upto like 10". i traded that with a 1" - 1.5" albino BN with a local hobbyist.

I am loving these guys more and more, cannot wait to add one to my tank once the cycle is over.

I love my bristle noses! I have 3 in my 55 gallon and I'm growing some babies in a plant trimming holding tank. I have a long fin golden albino, I have a starlight bristle nose, and a normal albino. I love them and one of mine is just starting to get bristles. I have 1 male and 2 females and think that they're almost ready to breed! One of my favorite fish and a great alternative to commons.

Back
Top Bottom