Brookster's new camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really liked my iphone, don't get me wrong.. I just wanted to try something new.. hey Gillie. . Best I could do with her, she's not gone Hollywood yet..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hehe blurry pic aside that looks more like a male from what I see there looks to be a bit of blue coming in on that one, could be lighting though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Crap, i would pick 2 males huh?? Im.taking "it" back tomorrow.. they had a nice yellow girl.hanging out there yesterday..now I'm confused though.. I can see what I though to be a female be a tortured sub Dom male.. but the male I think is a male has to be a male?? There were some in the tank that were 3" that looked just like him.. the females are all smaller and yellow..

Last edited:
I really think the first one is female, but if you get a better pic of the guy above I would start a sexing thread for more opinions

You're right! So if the smaller one is a male?? What could explain the aggression??

Your tanks and fish look great but at what cost! Too funny, glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!

You're right! So if the smaller one is a male?? What could explain the aggression??

Female panduro can be pretty feisty , I just lost my male alpahuayo to the female, she beat the crap out of him and he didn't survive long after I moved him to qt.

Thanks! Yes thus hobby is consuming me;) just drove 2 hrs for a $50 75 gal I can't even set up now.. hehe
Gillie- what do you think I should do? Take them both back and pick again? Get the fleks instead? They were paired off alteady..I like these guys alot.. I just don't want to host a mismatched torture tank..

Last edited:
Thanks! Yes thus hobby is consuming me;) just drove 2 hrs for a $50 75 gal I can't even set up now.. hehe
Gillie- what do you think I should do? Take them both back and pick again? Get the fleks instead? They were paired off alteady..I like these guys alot.. I just don't want to host a mismatched torture tank..

It's up to you but I would take a look at the store again to see if the had a more compatible pair if not go with the flecks, if it were me I would do both I love those flecks. Does that store ship?? Lol

They'd probably ship.. you wouldn't like the price though haha.. they have a bunch of 30 breeders for sale... oh the apisto scape I could do.. I might just stock.to.the Panduro's for now..

They'd probably ship.. you wouldn't like the price though haha.. they have a bunch of 30 breeders for sale... oh the apisto scape I could do.. I might just stock.to.the Panduro's for now..

Haha you'd be surprised what I've paid especially from overseas:eek:

If you're serious pm me, I'm going back later, I'll get some better pics for you..

Gillie.. check em out..fleks and my cacs which are def about to hatch out again, she's canary and he's apistoff

Attachments

• 1401581296885.jpg
    1401581296885.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 1401581305323.jpg
    1401581305323.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 1401581315034.jpg
    1401581315034.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1401581323698.jpg
    1401581323698.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 37
Did you ger the flecks? Haha my cacs always spawned every 3 weeks like clockwork

I did not, I got a bad bad male panduro, he's a little bigger than the female, so far so good, the smaller male hides behind him, lights out and I'm taking the Lil guy back tomorrow, I also got a nice little female wc blue ram for my bad bad male ram who's just a doosher to the female already in there, I'm hoping he likes the Lil girl, I have so much swapping to do tomorrow. .

Attachments

• 1401587740720.jpg
    1401587740720.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 71
I did not, I got a bad bad male panduro, he's a little bigger than the female, so far so good, the smaller male hides behind him, lights out and I'm taking the Lil guy back tomorrow, I also got a nice little female wc blue ram for my bad bad male ram who's just a doosher to the female already in there, I'm hoping he likes the Lil girl, I have so much swapping to do tomorrow. .

Lol I have a male brietbinden that is a total jerk to his tankmates he may be living a life of solitude soon.

Oh yah..

Attachments

• 1401708245510.jpg
    1401708245510.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom