Brookster's new camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.25" I think it's a female? ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

1.25" I think it's a female? ???

I was looking at that, but I think we determined earlier that the original pair were females. Anyway don't drop her back in the panduro tank they are monogamous and she will be destroyed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was looking at that, but I think we determined earlier that the original pair were females. Anyway don't drop her back in the panduro tank they are monogamous and she will be destroyed

We had her pegged as a male though.. coloration is way blue..no yellow, it's just that vertical band?

Ah maybe that was it, you should check out apisto.sites.no Tom C has a lot of nice apisto pics listed that are worth checking out

While...at any rate..for now... someone is happily sifting...I'll just keep a close eye for aggression..

Attachments

• 1402275496318.jpg
    1402275496318.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 1402275504596.jpg
    1402275504596.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 62
Happy Sunday AA

Attachments

• 1404088604064.jpg
    1404088604064.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 64
That's a Brazilian pepper tree, you're in Florida aren't you

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Wowzers gillie! That is extremely impressive!! I am in fla.. you're a robot huh? I've had my suspicions for a while now...too freaking hot here, they can keep the trees, back to new England for me..

Too hot for you too? Or was it these grasshoppers?! They said this was a baby too??

Attachments

• 1404140042049.jpg
    1404140042049.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 56
There was a anol (lizard) in my bed last night haha, the cat brings them in for presents.. this place is wild.. literally.. haven't seen any good aquarium stops around though.. even checked craigslist for good deals..

Yeah there were only a couple decent ones when I was there that didn't sell Africans and saltwater almost exclusively.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

what part of Florida are you in? There are some really cool fish everywhere and if your in the right area you can catch some nice cichlid species.

I'm right on the bay in st..Petersburg, have seen some huge stingrays but that's about it.. if I had more time here I'd definitely be scouting out a wild caught oscar..

I'm right on the bay in st..Petersburg, have seen some huge stingrays but that's about it.. if I had more time here I'd definitely be scouting out a wild caught oscar..

That's a nice place, a little far north to find an oscar though

Yah.. not much freshwater around huh? saw some dolphins right before I left.. how many dolphins can I put in a 55??

Back
Top Bottom