CAE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is Bruce my 2 year old CAE. He is completely docile. Might have something to do with being in a 125 gal with adult african cichlids. :lol:

1002958.jpg

Bruce is 7". He has a little "birth mark" on his side that you can just see. When we first got him I posted on here to see what was wrong with him. As it turns out, 2 years later, obviously nothing! :)

Bruce looks great. I didn't want to hijack your thread so I started my own here. This CAE is no way as large as Bruce, but I hope eventually he makes it there.

Chase33, you can mouse over abreviated/underlined words and the will give you a list of possible meanings.

Sorry Anne, nice pic. Are they usually aggressive?

roka64 said:
Sorry Anne, nice pic. Are they usually aggressive?

They'll normally try to suck on just about everything that has any bit of food on it, and at that size, not much is going to stop them in community tanks. With Cichlids, I can understand the docile behaviour.

roka64 said:
Chase33, you can mouse over abreviated/underlined words and the will give you a list of possible meanings.
Thanks and yes I know. Usually the abbreviated word is a different color on my screen. In this thread CAE is neither highlighted, underlined, nor is it displayed in a different color. Thanks again.

Bruce attempted to suck on the slime coat of one of the Christmas fulu's. He learned about 3 seconds later, full grown cichlids fight back! He hasn't done it since.:)

Back
Top Bottom