Camera Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amesdrew

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am looking for a new camera, so I can show you all my fish!

I have been looking for a DSLR, but am afraid it may be to much camera. (and also afraid of the price tag.)

Does anyone have a suggestion for a user friendly, advanced camera? I am looking to hopefully keep it around $300 and the lower the better. I just got a female sapphire blue ram! I think you would all agree she is beautiful!

Thanks for any suggestions,
Drew(y)

I would still like a DSLR, but a nice digital camera, I would definitly be open to. It is just the last camera I bought was an olympus stylus 710, and I HATED IT!!! nothing but problems...

I have 2 Nikon's, a D3100 and a D7000 and for the money I was very happy with the D3100. They can be purchased from Amazon for a good price. The only reason I switched is my wife bought me the 7000 for christmas, it's still in the box...was bought for a vacation this year but I just had my 4th ACL surgery six weeks ago so thats out. I don't take alot of pictures anymore like I should, seems like the last thing on my mind sometimes.

What cell phone company do you have service with? I have Sprint and my Epic 4G camera is a 10.2 mp that takes better pics of my tanks than my D80 lol. Plus I get to use the AA app again :dance:

I have verizon phone service, with a pretty crappy phone the camera might be the best feature...

I'll look into the Nikon's, I have heard nothing but good things about them. Is it wise to get a used camera? I saw a good looking canon at a pawn shop, just a little worried about it being used.

And as for the ACL surgery, not fun Hukit! I blew my knee out in high school, and it SUCKED!

Back
Top Bottom