Cats....you just gotta love 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fruitbat

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are two of the four cats who actually own the house I'm living in (at least that's what THEY think!!). The first one is a stray that we found wandering around a bus stop. She's blossomed nicely!! The second is a little Siamese mix that I just gave my wife for our 15th anniversary.

cime2a.jpg

roxy9a.jpg

happy anniversary, fruitbat.

here are two of our three siamese. i wish we could have found them because these cats are damn expensive! they are worth every penny though, especially a good seal point.
the one on its back is mine. he is a pure seal point siamese and has many grand champions in his lineage (we have the papers.) seal points are very talkative and very needy. if he wants to be held, he will most certainly make that known to you.
the grey one is my sister's lilac point. i don't remember what breeder we bought him from or how much he cost, but he is more of the traditional siamese (what siamese looked like a long time ago.) he is more stocky and muscular with more of an apple-shaped face as opposed to the stereotypical/modern siamese with the slender body and triangular face. he is the only one i'll let jump up onto my desk because my cat won't do it for some reason. you can see our third siamese lying on the ground in the back. we also have two outside cats and two black german shepherds.

Hey, I wuz tricked! I expected catFISH pics.

We have a beautiful, fun-loving gray (perhaps a Russian blue, if we are being optimistic) cat. We do not, however, have a digital camera.

Oh, his name is Leon.

You will just have to imagine what he looks like. No, no, cuter, cuter...

Back
Top Bottom