Caught Him eating his veggies. Finally.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InfernoST

Aquarium Advice Addict
I followed CCapt's advice and got a hold of the garlic xtreme put two drops on the seaweed and kept offering it, lo and behold he started taking it. Check it out. Is OK to leave the seaweed in the tank all day?
img_1015986_0_e5cd9dc59b55ed56ee078b77bd35a5f1.jpg

img_1015986_1_0d6e796f9236f2c11b1441b4ead335d0.jpg

img_1015986_2_0b6693fbfe3b1fd9c837e51c80c0440f.jpg

Wow this makes me jealous. Thats not only an awesome fish, but everything is so.. clear lol. Great fish, great tank, and im glad hes eating.

I'm not a saltie but those are cool pictures. They are so clear! Good shots! I guess even SW has their own picky eaters.

I'm not a saltie but those are cool pictures. They are so clear! Good shots! I guess even SW has their own picky eaters.
Yeah he sure is a picky eater but is getting much better. He really loves Spirulina/brine shrimp though.

Nice...that is one goodlooking fish. Great shots too. The colours in your tank are lovely. How many neighbors does he have so far?

My LFS had 2 Atlantic Blues for $35. I wanted to get it so bad, but I knew my PBT would annihilate anything else I add to the tank. What a gorgeous fish.

I leave nori in my tank all day as long as the lights are on. A good CUC will pick up any of the pieces that float away and get trapped under rocks and such.

My LFS had 2 Atlantic Blues for $35. I wanted to get it so bad, but I knew my PBT would annihilate anything else I add to the tank. What a gorgeous fish.

I leave nori in my tank all day as long as the lights are on. A good CUC will pick up any of the pieces that float away and get trapped under rocks and such.
The funny thing is we thought we bought a yellow tang until we got home and took a closer look. I like mistakes like that.(One that was in my favor for a change). I watch those PBT at my LFS and everyone he gets seems to be very aggressive. I've been doing the same with the NORI, just wanted to double check.

Wow this makes me jealous. Thats not only an awesome fish, but everything is so.. clear lol. Great fish, great tank, and im glad hes eating.
I'm glad he's eating his veggies, now I can relax.

Back
Top Bottom