Changed my malawi tank to a angel fish tank! Booyah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My darn crab died and after that I just lost interest in the cichlids I guess so I brought them back to my friends store. I took everything in my 37 gal and put it in the 55 gal here. So now I'm down to two tanks.

Jesselav1233 said:
My darn crab died and after that I just lost interest in the cichlids I guess so I brought them back to my friends store. I took everything in my 37 gal and put it in the 55 gal here. So now I'm down to two tanks.

Oh I'm sorry to hear about the crab! I guess change is good of you lost interest. Tank looks good though! :)

Yeah I kinda felt like the cichlids were a little less intelligent then say the discus or Angels are. That could just be how I perceived their different antics but they always just hid in the rocks when I walked up to them or made a mad dash for the food if I was feeding. The Angels and discus seem to have a little more personalities they seem to remember me and always want to play lol. Again that's prob just me reading into it to much but I'm happy with the change.

Thanks I added two new vail finned Angels but my original angels are being pretty mean these angels get aggressive a hell man.

Jesselav1233 said:
Thanks I added two new vail finned Angels but my original angels are being pretty mean these angels get aggressive a hell man.

You should get some Pinoy(sp?) angels!

Pinoys are dark angelfish that have two copies (homozygous) of the Philippine Blue gene. They are really pretty fish, my angels are From two pinoy parents, and most are looking like pinoys themselves although I have a few that are more silver in color.

Back
Top Bottom