Chronology of a reef 6 pics...close to a mb...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tank is coming on a year old, though it might be interesting to see how it has progressed over the last year.

7/20/02 Tank has been up for about a month.
wholetank.jpg

10/01/02
wholetank2.jpg

10/15/02 After receiving my 9 for 99 order from Jeff's
wholetank3.jpg

12/18/02
wholetank1.jpg

4/03/03
3wholetank.jpg

Not too much difference between the two, but you can see how some of the inhabitants have grown in just a few months.

6/21/03
3wt.jpg

wow the difference a year makes..awesome...do you still have that pretty fish that is in the sec pic?

do you still have that pretty fish that is in the sec pic?

Not sure which fish you are referring to, I don't see a fish in the second pic, but the only fish in that tank right now is a red lipped blenny. Everything else either took great pleasure in sampling the corals, or it was my maroon, and that got toasted by a M. digitata when it tried to host in it.

That first photo is a yellow tail damsel. Although the photo makes it look like the tail is orange.

Although the photo makes it look like the tail is orange.

Actually it was orange, the photo was very true to the color of the fish. It was an Indian Ocean Blue Devil (Damsel), and it lived up to it's name. It was way to b****y for a 20g tank, so it was removed and replaced with the GS maroon.

Yes, most people let it grow on the back of the tank, some let it grow on the sides. It really is good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom