clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pcdebb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
didnt see a thread on clownfish, and I know you have them :cool:

mine is calm enough but he hides in a difficult spot so I only got a couple of good shots out of maybe 50 lol

Moony (maroon clown)
moony1.jpg

Bogart

image-1409566938.jpg

Nice Maroon, I like them a lot, and should have thought my first saltwater set-up through a bit more and took my time and I probably would have gotten one. I have heard they can be a bit territorial and aggressive, is this the case? Would I be able to put one in my FOWLR with an Ocellaris, six line wrasse, coral beauty, blue damsel and snowflake eel?

I've heard that too. I'm gonna let him get bigger and maybe try another one and see if they pair up. as far as compatability I'm not sure, i'm told a sixline can go in with them as I plan on adding one myself. I also have 2 blue/green chromis and a blue damsel in there, along with a diamond watchman goby, peppermint shrimp and a sifting star. he has his spot he likes to hang in.

I love the Melanurus wrasse and Christmas wrasse, but I rather keep my inverts alive and I heard the Melanurus picks on fish so not my ideal choice. A leopard wrasse would be awesome, but I heard they are easy to keep if they are already trained to eat frozen foods. Of course I love the McCosker's wrasse too, really adds great color and movement.

obscurereef said:
Jeffrey is gorgeous. Love how the snowflake clowns and such have a blue tint on the white.

Thank you, he has a lot of blue on him that the camera won't pick up. He's a premium black ice.

My 2 maroon and gold stripe in their RBTA...

Attachments

• image-126607030.jpg
    image-126607030.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 130
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424207332.384012.jpg

Here are my two I finally got a decent picture of them

55 gallon fowlr

Back
Top Bottom