comments apprciated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Impressive. I left a comment for you in your profile.

The only thing that I would suggest is that you get rid of the backdrop. When running a SW tank, you will get what is called "salt creep" between the glass and the backdrop. It looks good now though.

I agree. I used to have one a long time ago and I got rid of it because it did not do anything but collect salt creep. I would suggest you add these pics to the gallery.

A lot of SW people (myself included), paint the back of the tank. My preference is black. It makes everything stand out more. It's quite simple if you want to go that route.

well i take it off and clean the back of the tank about once a week i may take your advice and remove it but seing through the tank to a painted wall kikda looks wierd i know i need to clean out from behind it right now cause the pipe going to my skimmer came lose yesterday and salt water went everywere.

IMO, you should just roll a couple of layers of black latex house paint on the back of it. It's real easy and makes everything stand out in the tank. If you dont like it, it comes off easily with a razor blade. Again...this is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom