coral showcase thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure. Bought them as a small $10 frag and theyve been doing good since. I thought they were greenbay packers at first but i dont think they are.

I think they're Green Bay packers as well. I have exactly the same in mine and they were sold to me as Green Bay packers

I asked bc I picked up a frag and was told they are gorilla nipples lol!

Too funny... a short story for ya....
Years ago, when i was in the coral pimping business, I got in a chalice that was green and yellowish. I cut it in four roughly 2x2" pieces and advertised it for 20 bucks a 2x2 frag. No one wanted it.
Then I offered it as "the official Green bay Packers Chalice" for 40 bucks a frag and sold them all in one day.

Too funny... a short story for ya....
Years ago, when i was in the coral pimping business, I got in a chalice that was green and yellowish. I cut it in four roughly 2x2" pieces and advertised it for 20 bucks a 2x2 frag. No one wanted it.
Then I offered it as "the official Green bay Packers Chalice" for 40 bucks a frag and sold them all in one day.

Lol that's funny, people will pay top dollar for named anything. Kinda ridiculous

Once it opens up ill post a pic of the sweet blueish green Mille I picked up today

Whoops forgot I was gonna post it... Well bringing the thread back from the dead
pd0j7ov.jpg
Mille
MuwdbKa.jpg
Little Green tip pink Birdsnest
OSgR2mk.jpg
Cool Blue Hairy Acro

That is a beautiful coral. I on;y wish i can keep coral looking that good :(

My mighty galaxea, one of my favorites. No other coral better get in the way of these sweepers! LOL

53we81I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom