corydoras!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Albino Babies pictures

Attachments

• image-2021070732.jpg
    image-2021070732.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image-2756435384.jpg
    image-2756435384.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 80
  • image-44730681.jpg
    image-44730681.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 127
I have 4 albinos (I'll try to get pics later). They do just fine with the gravel. I have the smallest size gravel, and they've been there a year.

Reading through this thread makes me want to go pick up a few more. My big question is: will it be ok for me to pick up something other than albinos? I think so, just want other opinions. Guess I know I'll be making a stop on the way home today! hahaha

Rivercats: thought I'd share some of my cories. 8 panda cories and 3 black Venezuelan

Attachments

• image-737814239.jpg
    image-737814239.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2902047862.jpg
    image-2902047862.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 77
ABSOLUTELY !! They love each other. I Have 15 Cory's in my 40g all different species. Just get a pair so one has a friend like himself

Where did you get those black Venezuelans, and how much were they? I need to know right now!

Those are actually False Julii's, much more common than the Julii but often labeled as them. Very cute though :) they are one of my favorites.

Thanks! Yeah I know they are. Real ones are very rare. I just don't like to label them as "false" :lol:

Edit: Looking back through this thread I didn't see any. Has anyone ever had or even seen a true Julii in real life? Not just like a pic on google?!?

Thanks! Yeah I know they are. Real ones are very rare. I just don't like to label them as "false" :lol:

Haha false is not always a bad thing, it just means that one species has evolved to look like another, at which this one does quite a good job at it because I didn't know for the longest time. Mine thinks she's a Bandit anyways, she never hangs out with her supposed mate she hangs out with my male Bandit Ticky. Always cuddling with him and follows him everywhere like a lost puppy.

Well.....I did it! I went out after work yesterday and bought a peppered Cory and a julli Cory! And I bought a panda today! These were added to my 4 albinos. They all seem to be getting along nicely.

Edit: Looking back through this thread I didn't see any. Has anyone ever had or even seen a true Julii in real life? Not just like a pic on google?!?

My false Julii,he is on his own at moment,i did have some dwarf cories with him but had a mini cycle and he was only one to survive he is a toughie :) bless,he is left over from another batch i had previously

ForumRunner_20130112_201524.jpg

Anyone else's Julii Cory crazy and a little daredevil ? My 2 play in the strong current of the out flow on the filter ... they swim as hard as they can and get tossed around but love it. And do it for hours ;)
I'm afraid they'll get hurt !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom