corydoras!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone else's Julii Cory crazy and a little daredevil ? My 2 play in the strong current of the out flow on the filter ... they swim as hard as they can and get tossed around but love it. And do it for hours ;)
I'm afraid they'll get hurt !!!!!

HAHA Yes, mine do the same thing. That is why I love them so much! They are like little kids out there on a playground! Wait until you get 6 of them doing it together.. Great entertainment! :fish2:

Here are my sterbai... Call them the lost boys!! Always searching, busy lol sometimes they fly up and down the same piece of glass together for a while...are they

image-2236127834.jpg

bored??:-( hope not, they are very active, going to get them a couple of panda buddies soon!

Here are my sterbai... Call them the lost boys!! Always searching, busy lol sometimes they fly up and down the same piece of glass together for a while...are they

bored??:-( hope not, they are very active, going to get them a couple of panda buddies soon!

They lovely,i don't think they bored mine does that a lot up.and down glass,rooting about up and down plant leaves plus rests in between,they are active little catfish,i love them soooo adorable,ive had a few cories and they all did that !!!

They lovely,i don't think they bored mine does that a lot up.and down glass,rooting about up and down plant leaves plus rests in between,they are active little catfish,i love them soooo adorable,ive had a few cories and they all did that !!!

Glad to hear that, thanks!! Hope they school with the panda's I hope to get :) cute

I adore my corydoras. I have one rabauti, one emerald, one sterbai and one albino. They enjoy each others company and have bred to give me some gorgeous fry, for anyone that's wondering, the unfertilized/unsuccessful eggs stay white, the fertilized ones turn a yellowish tan -

In this picture, if you look just above the pipette you'll see a (grey coloured) fry that's only a day old -

528470_432571793422465_1777167663_n.jpg

2 months old -

599438_468354383177539_139233684_n.jpg

603474_468354849844159_1894650432_n.jpg

426830_468354516510859_1340136108_n.jpg

Next to their father at 3 months -

255547_486665544679756_871904746_n.jpg

And braving open spaces -

295120_486667728012871_2032339961_n.jpg

I now have 1 albino, 2 Black Venezuela , 4 stripped , 4 Sterbaii, 2 skunk, 8 Eques Corys
- my other tank has 2 skunk, 2 Red Venezuela , 2 Peppered,

I adore my corydoras. I have one rabauti, one emerald, one sterbai and one albino. They enjoy each others company and have bred to give me some gorgeous fry, for anyone that's wondering, the unfertilized/unsuccessful eggs stay white, the fertilized ones turn a yellowish tan -

In this picture, if you look just above the pipette you'll see a (grey coloured) fry that's only a day old -

2 months old -

Next to their father at 3 months -

And braving open spaces -

Brilliant pics!! Beautiful little guys, keep posting pics as they mature pls :)

Well I added a new Cory to my group yesterday :)
I was looking through the fish yesterday at the LFS and found this one all by it's lonesome.

PicsArt_1362525005449.jpg

It was so cute I just had to snatch it up :)

@butterfly_koi - go steelers!!!!!!! I can't stand to see Cory's all by themselves. They love groups !

Orange Lazer Cory!?!

This one was in a mixed batch for $4.99 each. Only one like it.

Caught my eye!!!

Sooo cute! Now I need MORE!!! btw there are three bronze/green cories and one Emerald Brochis, for him to hang out with.

There were some other really neat looking ones, unknown variety, even after looking on planet catfish for a pic to id.

Wasn't even shopping for a Cory, but this one was special!

60074-albums9317-picture52576.jpg
[/IMG]

So I had 4 pandas ordered last week from my lfs but they couldn't get them. :( mabey next week.

Last edited:
Awwww cuties,i love Corydoras !!!

I just got 4 baby salt n pepper corys ( habrosus ) they are soooo cute,they went im with Merlin my crowntail fighter (male), he was in with a single cory before a julii,i had in nearly 3 yrs and I got Merlin and waited to see if he got with julii,well after a bit of flaring in and off he was fine after that, now Merlin is living in harmony with new little ones,he only flared once when I 1st released the babies and everything is good a happy tank,i will not be adding anymore now,heres some pics :)

ForumRunner_20130524_145442.jpg

ForumRunner_20130524_145459.jpg

ForumRunner_20130524_145529.jpg

ForumRunner_20130524_145549.jpg

ForumRunner_20130524_145612.jpg

I just got 4 baby salt n pepper corys ( habrosus ) they are soooo cute,they went im with Merlin my crowntail fighter (male), he was in with a single cory before a julii,i had in nearly 3 yrs and I got Merlin and waited to see if he got with julii,well after a bit of flaring in and off he was fine after that, now Merlin is living in harmony with new little ones,he only flared once when I 1st released the babies and everything is good a happy tank,i will not be adding anymore now,heres some pics :)

Fabulous! I love habrosus cories. They are my favorite cories. :)

Back
Top Bottom