corydoras!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I added 5 Corydoras Julli's to my tank about 1-1/2 weeks ago...they immediately went to work...they love to hang out in the middle of the tank on top of where some air bubbles come out of the decoration... I absolutely adore them!:fish2:

Attachments

• IMG_2636.jpg
    IMG_2636.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2637.jpg
    IMG_2637.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 119
I adore my corydoras. I have one rabauti, one emerald, one sterbai and one albino. They enjoy each others company and have bred to give me some gorgeous fry, for anyone that's wondering, the unfertilized/unsuccessful eggs stay white, the fertilized ones turn a yellowish tan -

In this picture, if you look just above the pipette you'll see a (grey coloured) fry that's only a day old -

2 months old -

Next to their father at 3 months -

And braving open spaces -

How do you get them to breed. I have 20+ all different species and no babies

I love corys. I'm a bit of a fanatic. I now have 28 corys. To be fair, 5 are habrosus & 6 are pygmatus & they're tiny. I also have 3 pepper, 2 pandas, 1 caudimaculatus, 2 sterbai, 2 bronze long fins, 2 julii, 2 orange Venezuelan, 3 emerald greens....I think that's it. For now

Here are my cories :) I have an emerald, julii, and a peppered! The julii and peppered play together all the time! I love them :D

Attachments

• image-32202891.jpg
    image-32202891.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1974182994.jpg
    image-1974182994.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 125
My new cory! Venezuela Cory settling in nicely.

image-2474204983.jpg

Very difficult to get a picture of these guys, so active!

You got a little black guy!!!! I have 2. Very expensive but Very worth it!! ;}

I have two as well, they are not the black Venezuela corys though I will be getting two of those soon as well. Both pairs will be moved to my bigger tank that has a cream sand to show off the colour better and I will be getting some lighter colour corys for this tank tomorrow hopefully :) love these little guys!

Back
Top Bottom