Creepy Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

millipede

Aquarium Advice Addict
Warning
This thread may not be suitable for those of you with weaker stomaches...

The thread Creepy Animals gave me this idea... in fact, check it out for my most recent creepy photo... Basically I want to see some photos that other people might not want to see... Things that might be considered creepy or gross... I could be anything from something in your tank, something outside, in your house, a picture of yourself( :lol: )
It doesn't have to be extreme road kill kind of creepy/gross... just something odd and or creepy... So lets see if you can creep me or anyone else out...

Admin note:

Offensive photos will be deleted, keep it clean and be mindful there are young people browsing this forum. Strictly PG-13 ;)

creepy

Reefrunner, thanks for mentioning that, I should have thought of saying that myself. Of course after seeing most pics that I've posted you might have an idea of the type of pics I'll be posting here... Here's a few I took just a little while ago tonight... The larger spider had to be at least three inches from leg tip to leg tip... the other one looks Identical to another spider I caught(black widow) a few weeks ago, they could be sisters, but this one wasn't hidden in a web, it was sitting on the side of the house about 3 feet up a few inches away from our back door... I'm a little worried I'll be finding a lot of them this year... kind of scary when I think about the poor construction of houses around here and how easy it is for something to crawl in... I've found scorpions, Large spiders, a toad, and a treefrog inside my apartment, to name a few things...
Cool picture Roger.

creepy

got another one... It's crane fly season here I guess. If I leave the outside light on I have to be careful when I open the door to not let too many of them in...

RogerMcAllen said:
Hmm, I'll try creepy, pg-13, and aquarium related.

How about a pic of a fish with an isopod on his head, I bet you will never look at a rolly polly the same way again.
http://www.hsu.edu/faculty/engmanj/jamaica/pics2001/isopod2.jpg

Try a GIS for isopod and you will get a lot of good pics.

Ha! That pic reminded me of some of the tricks my brother taught his dog.

Has anyone ever tried training their cichlid to balance a pellet on its nose until given the command to eat it? :lol:

creepy

well, I don't think spiders are creepy but I figure they might be to someone else... I guess there isn't a ton of interest in this topic yet... :lol:

It was either this or a dead frog my kids were poking with a stick.

creepy

a worm huh... My definition of creepy is different from others... I can see someone thinking it's creepy, but for me, the frog wouldn't even come close to creeping me out... I wasn't sure what pg-13 means but I had considered taking a picture of a squished armadillo that was out in front of my house... but I wasn't sure how offended people would be and then my landlord cleaned it up... oh well... here's some pictures of my bug tank... a piece of green pepper with a few pill bugs on the soil, a few sow bugs on the pepper, in one picture you can see a tiny baby pill or sow bug, and all the little dark spots are pill bug and sow bug poop :D

creepy

I only got 3 pics in that last one so here's the other I mentioned...
A tiny, baby pill bug or sow bug, too small for me to tell from the pic, about the same size as it's parents droppings... :D

One man's trash is another's treasure...

these pics are more than likely "creepy" to you guys but fairly commonplace around here. There are other beautiful invertebrates besides corals.

creepy

Well, here's the picture I tried to post earlier... first I attached it, nothing happened... tried again, then nothing... So I went to the ACP (attachment control panel) and deleted a few pics... Didn't realize how quickly I would use up 2MB... oh well... tried to post again but this time it was at that magical hour when everyone gets kicked off... So I logged off... but here is the picture now...
By the way d_art, stuff like that is far from creepy to me but it's the type of thing I want to see pictures of... thanks for sharing... and "looks almost like a mouse trying to nurse on a spider" That's funny...
Until I do some more adjusting in my attachment control panel most of my "creepy" pictures will end up in my gallery...
But I still want to see everyone elses...

Glad you liked it...

That is the same picture twice. I'm still kind of new to this site.

If that is what you want to see here are a few more of some inverts stuffing their "faces" :p

creepy

d_art, yeah, those are pretty nice... Have you checked out www.reptileadvice.com yet? There are just a few people interested in inverts over there so any experience you have would probably be quite welcome...
As far as the 2 pics are concerned you can easily remove one... 2 ways
1) You post "hey, could a moderator delete one of those pics for me", well something like that anyway...
2) Something you can get the hang of in less time than you think, while logged on, go to one of your posts, click on (profile) and in your profile there is a link for your "Attachment Control Panel" That will show you a list of every picture you've posted and you can just check a box and find the delete selected button or whatever it says.
Thanks again for those pics

Back
Top Bottom