December SW contest submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sumit your photos for the December SW photo contest. Please do not post comments in this thread, the thread is for the pictures only. For full contest info Click here

The submissions will run for 3 weeks with the voting going on for the final week of the month.

Last edited:
img_929302_0_602ddb53fa2a80cd2b2dbfbec9d27424.jpg

Sumit your photos for the December SW photo contest. Please do not post comments in this thread, the thread is for the pictures only. For full contest info click here .

The submissions will run for 3 weeks with the voting going on for the final week of the month.
Not sure if you are aware, but the "click here" link takes me to this page.

ccCapt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I was just wondering about the contest. I thought the pics were supposed to be your own tank.

ccCapt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I was just wondering about the contest. I thought the pics were supposed to be your own tank.

Are they? if so, my bad. feel free to ignore my entry.

It doesn't take me to that page. Strange I will double check the link. The rules state your own tank or get permission from another tank by the owner.

Can someone else check the link, I get taken to the rules?

Link should be fixed, although it worked for me, which is weird. Any more problems please PM me as I want to not clutter the thread up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom