Delapool's 150 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) it’s a bit weird as well - once the first flower stem finds a gap or is helped, next stem follows...

Could actually see the next stem coming up start to curve around.

All pruned :) shall have to try growing from seed one day as not a particularly cheap plant here.

Anubias flower in aquarium. The vertical line of dots above it is pearling from producing O2 (due to the tank CO2 injection). Photo-shopped out the leaves with algae ?

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 44
Dang, great job there - nice pearling as well. I might try CO2. Keep hearing if you aren't running crazy ferts and lights it isn't impossible to make happen. Maybe after I move my bigger tanks around. Your success is encouraging me. Or taunting me... ;)

Lol - just the sword plant to make it a trifecta. Flower bud is above the surface but it's hitting the tank cover so.....

One small flower from sword opened (right near stem - hard to get a photo).

4a15ece90a01f03a5ae3671db8d51025.jpg

4c5e95688bfeb57d3c06552c0b300395.jpg

Lol - I wish I knew myself. Tank looks a lot better planted out though.

I thought the algae spurt from new plants was waning but just noticed GSA on glass this morning. Fingers crossed can easily remove tonight.

Next auction night in November- I should be able to pick up a gift of 30 odd Moscow guppies (something, something - they just look black to me) to hang out with the tiger barbs (and avoid the over friendly angelfish..)

Water change and some plant cleanup. GSA came off the glass readily so hopefully stays away!

Nitrates at 20ppm (maybe 40ppm) and phosphate at 1pmm or bit less. Not overdosing anyways luckily.

Um’ed on getting 5gal tank out but left for another week. Finish some house projects first but cherry shrimp would be tempting!

Just the three although sword might be a one off. The sword still has another flower stem just sitting there. Anubias has another two, aponogeton just goes nuts. Wish it grew leaves as fast.

Maybe there is something to the seachem advance. The Anubias nana is riddled with BBA but seems to have a flower stem as well.

I don’t know what to do with it. Dosing glut and growing bolbitis over it to shade it but the BBA is in the roots on the driftwood, etc. I’ll give it to November auction I guess.

I had a bunch of BBA and it went away over time and I do not know why. I wasn't using fertilizer regularly or almost at all. Our auction is next week -Saturday. Plant buying time.

I had a bunch of BBA and it went away over time and I do not know why. I wasn't using fertilizer regularly or almost at all. Our auction is next week -Saturday. Plant buying time.

I noticed a connection with BBA and ferts too. It doesn’t survive in my tanks anymore.

Back
Top Bottom