Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Nice Easter present ;0 if you have questions about your D60, send me a PM, I can probably look at mine and figure it out.

All cwt posts are implicitly appended with "just my two cents".
cwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to Joker741 Send a message via MSN to Joker741 Send a message via Yahoo to Joker741
You have had the camera some time now, how do you like it and more importantly, let's see some pics.

I am a long time Nikon film guy too, I have a N90s that I love. In November I made the plung in to the DSLR world and bought a D300. That camera is amazing. The only problem is, my wife wanted to use it all the time and she is new to photography. So for Christmas I bought her a D60. It is a great camera for her as it doesn't have all the setting my D300 has. I have 9 lenses and the great thing is that both cameras can use them, she just has to manually focus the 70-300mm as the D60 doesn't have an internal motor. So far, it has been a great camera.

90 gallon FW community tank, 5 gallon - electric blue lobster (House of Blue), Marineland Hex 5 - quarantine/hospital tank.
Joker741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
I love the camera! I'm still learning it and searching for a nice macro lens that isn't going to break the bank.

There are lots of pictures from the D60 on my thread about my tank.
Ziggy953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
how bout a picture of the d60 with the d60 lol

If you put off what you can do today until tomorrow it will never get done cause tomorrow never comes. It's always today.
FishEggs is online now   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com