Dwarf puffer tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank. Is it cycled and are there any puffers in there? Would love to know what kind. They are cool little fishies. ;-)

it is fully cycled, and is home to 2 baby dwarf puffers. I think they are great, have so much personality..

yes it seems that everyone that has them say they have great personalities. They are some of the cutest fish i've ever seen. I hesitate to add any to my tank because they are known to be a bit aggressive and i have 2 rams that have beautiful fins that might be too tempting for the puffers to leave alone. I will consider a species tank like you have in the future. Can you get a close up of your's? Would love to see a pic.

jpchin said:
yes it seems that everyone that has them say they have great personalities. They are some of the cutest fish i've ever seen. I hesitate to add any to my tank because they are known to be a bit aggressive and i have 2 rams that have beautiful fins that might be too tempting for the puffers to leave alone. I will consider a species tank like you have in the future. Can you get a close up of your's? Would love to see a pic.

I will have a go, but no promises.. Lol.. Check here later....

You should be able to make one out well but other one moved so not his best side :).

Attachments

• image-3557682888.jpg
    image-3557682888.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 174
Omg soooo cute. I am jealous for sure. Those eyes are too much! Thanks for the pic. Kinda made my day.

They are one of my dream fish... Found them and got them :). They love weaving in and out of the plants, one will often lay in the "plant pot cave". They come out of plants when I'm near tank to see what I'm doing :).

The tank is a 40 litre. I will move them to a slightly bigger tank next month maybe if I don't decide on a different fish :p...

Back
Top Bottom