Everything I Got!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCommunityCichlid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone I have been pretty busy all summer and have not logged in on AA in a long time. To catch back up I did a video showing everything we have in the fish room. Tell me what you think. Do you like the whole room, whats your favorite tank, etc..

Snake Room Tour! - YouTube

Welcome back!!!sick room!! That green boa is ba. Wc's must be fun on carpet huh?? Apistos on the bottom:( come over my place and you can sit eye to eye with my cac, have a starring contest, he always wins. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks Guys! I just lay and relax, watching them. The whole place is carpet, their bad only a dozen or so gallons have been spilled thus far lol

I'd have a beanbag chair right in the middle! Ya at least when it gets wet it doesn't buckle and warp like the hardwood floors I flooded in my apt... no security deposit though:cool:

That's good! We are on the garden level so I'm fairly certain its carpet then padding and concrete so a little flooding isn't going to hurt.

It probably quiets down the equipment as well?

Back
Top Bottom