February SW contest submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sumit your photos for the February SW photo contest. Please do not post comments in this thread, the thread is for the pictures only. For full contest info Click here

The submissions will run for 3 weeks with the voting going on for the final week of the month.

img_949928_0_17d0b439929f307428c21d536d1bc1c9.jpg

My Photo

This Is My Striped Blenny. I No Longer Have Him. He Died 5 Days Ago. I Miss Him. He Was A Real Character!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 91
Yellowfin Flasher Wrasse and Yellow Shrimp Goby

img_954087_0_512cd8e4153eff58e5cdc4355efd3e30.jpg

Yellowfin Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus flavianalis (male))

Excellent reef safe dither fish; best kept in small groups for vibrant color displays or "flashes" (introduce all members at the same time). Rarely aggressive except with con. species. Carnivore (will eat pods); feed twice daily (nutrient rich food to maintain color intensity) in nonestablished or nonreef aquarium. Must be kept in cover aquarium (glass lids) or they will go carpet surfing.

Yellow Shrimp or Watchman Goby (Cryptocentrus cinctus)

Most common shrimp goby in the trade; excellent bottom dwelling aquarium resident. Reef safe although larger individuals may eat small ornamental shrimp. Carnivore (meaty foods); feed twice daily in nonestablished or nonreef aquarium. Needs a sandy bottom and LR; will burrow and hide in and beneath LR. Best kept with symbiotic shrimp partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom