Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Thought i would ask, what size tank is this?

Etunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via Yahoo to Mudfrog
Originally Posted by 110gTj View Post
Thanks everyone. Finally got some good coraline growth on the rocks now, and the reason I went with a clear corner over flow is because I got the tank off a guy on craigslist for $$200 along with the stand and canopy. Granted I have to sand down and refinish the whole stand and all, but 200 dollars is a steal I think for what I got. So I wasnt to worried about the corner overflow. I know that they get more dirty than say the black ones, but the tank is built very well and the guy only had it up and runnin about 8 months before he and his wife got a divorce and blah blah blah so he needed some cash and quick and I reaped the benefits of his tank Sorry for the long winded explanation of the clear corner overflow haah
Yep.. that's a good deal.

125g - FX5 - CF500UV - Bichirs - Catfish - Clown Loaches - Oddballs

40g Breeder - Fluval 306 - HW402B - Grow Out Tank - Clown Loaches - Leopard Leaf Fish
Mudfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular
Tank is 110g long with a single overflow

110gTj is offline   Reply With Quote

pic, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com