FINALLY got a pic of the new tank so far!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

110gTj

Aquarium Advice Regular
Let me know what you all think. Remember I just got the rock and junk light in about a week ago. waiting for my t5s to come in but for now its atleast started its cycle! Sorry for the bad pic as well..my brother borrowed my nikon :-(

Attachments

• SDC11036.jpg
    SDC11036.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 141
Awsome, whats going into it? What size is it?

Looks like you might be putting cichlids into it.

haha thanks guys, actually its going to be a saltwater FOWLR until I get my new lighting. really did I make it look that bad taht it doesnt even look like a salt water tank :-( haha

Wow, no it does not look like saltwater but i think it might be because of such a far away FTS.

Looks good.. Why did you go with a clear overflow? They don't typically stay very clean.

Thanks everyone. Finally got some good coraline growth on the rocks now, and the reason I went with a clear corner over flow is because I got the tank off a guy on craigslist for $$200 along with the stand and canopy. Granted I have to sand down and refinish the whole stand and all, but 200 dollars is a steal I think for what I got. So I wasnt to worried about the corner overflow. I know that they get more dirty than say the black ones, but the tank is built very well and the guy only had it up and runnin about 8 months before he and his wife got a divorce and blah blah blah so he needed some cash and quick and I reaped the benefits of his tank :) Sorry for the long winded explanation of the clear corner overflow haah

Thanks everyone. Finally got some good coraline growth on the rocks now, and the reason I went with a clear corner over flow is because I got the tank off a guy on craigslist for $$200 along with the stand and canopy. Granted I have to sand down and refinish the whole stand and all, but 200 dollars is a steal I think for what I got. So I wasnt to worried about the corner overflow. I know that they get more dirty than say the black ones, but the tank is built very well and the guy only had it up and runnin about 8 months before he and his wife got a divorce and blah blah blah so he needed some cash and quick and I reaped the benefits of his tank :) Sorry for the long winded explanation of the clear corner overflow haah

Yep.. that's a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom