Finally made it to FL...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barnacles. They were actually still alive. We threw them back into the ocean after we found them on the beach. The last pic is of a baby hammerhead that a guy caught and threw into a shallow pool of water. It was about a foot long.

Looks like it's turned at an angle so I think it's just on the side not facing the camera. That or it's pointing it downward haha.

The shark had both fins, just swimmin' around so that when I took the pic it looks like it's tucked :) It was swimmin' towards me but I knew he wasn't big enough to eat me lol

Went shopping today for items to take back for the family...I'm taking home three hermit crabs. I think they called them tree crabs. Very interesting.

Great pics! I love the barnacle pic! What camera did you use? I am going to Florida in May and June and thought about taking my good camera....but I am afraid of getting sand on it/in it. :D

I use a Nikon D80 with a AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm VR...I'm not too worried about the sand but I'm only using it when I'm walking not laying around on the beach with it :)

Back
Top Bottom