Finally......Pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanoluvr

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok...lol, I've been on here for several months now, and I'm sure some of you have noticed you've never seen any of my tanks! Well..I'm not the most camera savy person, I have to say, but I took some pictures with my little 2 MP camera, lol. Definitely not the best quality, but I'm happy to share. Enjoy....

These are pictures of my 20 Gal. Reef

Attachments

• DCFC0003.jpg
    DCFC0003.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DCFC0001.jpg
    DCFC0001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 104
  • DCFC0005.jpg
    DCFC0005.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DCFC0004.jpg
    DCFC0004.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 69
More pictures...

Pictures of My 10 Gal. reef on top, and newly started Pico reef

Attachments

• DCFC0009.jpg
    DCFC0009.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 61
  • DCFC0010.jpg
    DCFC0010.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DCFC0011.jpg
    DCFC0011.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DCFC0013.jpg
    DCFC0013.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 95
Wohooo... finallyyyy Jeff!!! Good pics! Now I really want a Picotope!!! :'(

Very nice! How long has your 20G been established, and if you don't mind me asking, do you have an approx. cost estimate for it?

Very nice! How long has your 20G been established, and if you don't mind me asking, do you have an approx. cost estimate for it?

Uh...the 20 Gal. is about 2 years old, I guess.
Cost? lol....A bunch!
No...Uh, I really try not to think about it. I'm sure I've spent well into the thousands on my three combined in the past three years.
Oh well, ...it's a labor of love

Uh Oh... I think we got a live one on the line.
Yeah, I am very interested. Can't decide if I want to do a 125+G native tank, and a small reef tank, or just a large reef tank.

I still love my FW planted tanks, however :)

well....I'd go w/ a large reef tank. It's what I'd do if I had the room. I'm all nano, 'cause I own a Townhouse. Believe me, lol, I've been searching for that previously overlooked spot, that I could cram a 90 Gal. Reef tank into. Not happening, though, lol. My wife is already half crazy:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom