Finally! Someone else who appreciates my tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LandGhoti

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My two older cats couldn't care less, but the baby is mesmerized. :)

img_819468_0_5ac6f09a857ffcddf022c386de22aed7.jpg

img_819468_1_37746b9b14bb0f3ab1aa98c53e8c7847.jpg

It's amazing that domesticated cats still never lose their hunting instinct. Keep an eye on that guy.

Yeah, she is obsessed with it. I fear the day she is big enough to jump to the dining room table and then to the top of the tank. At least I have the canopy. 8O

My mum has four cats, and one of them, who is actually the biggest, likes getting up behind the tank and watches the fish, and it looks like he is actually inside the tank!!! :lol:

Thing is, everytime I get my camera ready, he hops down again and scarpers!!!! :(

My (then) kitten tried multiple times to jump at the fish... DIRECTLY at them... not into the tank from the top. I heard a crazy thud one day and looked over to see the cat running away and the tank sloshing figuring she just tried to jump in...

then one day i was watching her watch the fish in the tank and out of no where she leaped off the stool and crashed RIGHT into the glass. Im sorry but it was one of the funniest things i've ever seen. I <3 my kitty though heh she just kinda dumb sometimes. I took it as a compliment though, means my glass and water is very clear :) heh

I used to put a chair up next to the tank for the cat I had. She would just sit there and watch the fish for hours. She would raise her paw to try and touch them. It was comical. She wouldn't try to attack them, just tried to reach out to touch them, lol.

Awww, that's cute LWB. Maybe I'll try that with Luanne. I have bar-height chairs so she should be right in line with the tank. Good idea. :)

She's a little cutie. I have 5 cats and a canopy on my 125 gal. The cats lie on the top of the tank. One day she will jump up there and there is nothing much you will be able to do unfortunately. She's adorable.

Off topic since you have cats have you considered visiting AA's sister site Feline Advice ?

Oh I'm a member on FA! Under the same name too. I just forget to visit very often. :)

Here is Ms. Luanne on her chair. She seems to favor looking at the right side of the tank because most of the fish action is over there.

img_819711_0_b1b2e0b0c8317aaf8541375e88f251e8.jpg

img_819711_1_6f8394d02ea70ea661b0317ceaa59b35.jpg

Awww, so cute! Looks like she is plotting....!!!

Back
Top Bottom