Fire belly toads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, here is the final project after moving and fixing my waterfall.

image-3937051130.jpg

image-778982507.jpg

image-413144301.jpg

image-3571302039.jpg

image-4269543266.jpg

image-3615616659.jpg

image-3248823628.jpg

image-2515033867.jpg

Wow, I'm loving it. How to you about setting that water fall up.

Thank you, it's actually a piece of a pond waterfall with rocks stacked around it for a little more natural look. I wanted to go wit something more natural but stacking large rocks at first my toads experienced their first rock slide so I decided to use the pond piece for a little more stability. And the toads get a small stream to sit in with a waterfall.

Wow, great terrarium

I want some of those now, do they do good in a 10 gallon?

I would suggest a 20 gallon or larger. They get bigger and need room for exercise and sometimes my 2 like a little personal space sometimes. They started in a 10 gallon and they were always on top of each other and huddled in a corner. After building this 30 gallon they are much more active and have their own space if they want it.

Thank you, it's actually a piece of a pond waterfall with rocks stacked around it for a little more natural look. I wanted to go wit something more natural but stacking large rocks at first my toads experienced their first rock slide so I decided to use the pond piece for a little more stability. And the toads get a small stream to sit in with a waterfall.

That's awesome, I love toads an frogs an would like to set up a tank for them one day with water fall haha. Just been trying to think of ways how

Back
Top Bottom