Fish at my Work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blindskate

Aquarium Advice Activist
I didn't take these pics, our marketing guy did. He let me steal them off of his computer. Yet, again I am amazed by these Scorpion Fish.

img_859712_0_27f7abdee1b6be575acacbb5857fc23e.jpg

img_859712_1_96896f54cda37d5817c8adc45ca6de7e.jpg

img_859712_2_4c1232c4d42d61546dd9e9fd4f6b1561.jpg

img_859712_3_71c74551e2f072e5fe706fc85ddc4fbf.jpg

Cool. I'de love to setup a tank at the office.
I did one. Just a tiny 2.5g FW with 4 fancy guppies, but everyone loves it! It just sits on the overhead in my cube. I never asked the boss, but when they saw it, everyone just smiled and thought it was a great idea.

I did one. Just a tiny 2.5g FW with 4 fancy guppies, but everyone loves it! It just sits on the overhead in my cube. I never asked the boss, but when they saw it, everyone just smiled and thought it was a great idea.

Let's see it :cool:

I've never seen a scorpion fish before, they're pretty cool. : ) What other fish are in the tank with it, or is it just scorpion fish?

They are Carnivores and venomous. They like to perch and blend in with the substrate or LR and wait till a snack swims by.....

...I never asked the boss...

You go CatatonicBug!!!:multi:

I don't think blindskate works at an office, lol.

I got my fianced a betta once for her office a while back, you could guess what happened.

I would love to, maybe 30 or so years from now, be the partner of a huge lawfirm who does nothing but tinker with a GIGANTIC SW tank in his office, while ordering first year associates (like me, lol) around. Ahhhh...we can dream can't we. :D

That would be cool! Someday, when I am rich and famous, I want to have a full-wall SW tank in my house. Something that you can see the people standing on the other side. Unfortunately, I am one of those "instant gratification" people, and it's hard for me to wait for stuff like that.

Remember Baruca? "I want it now, Daddy!"

haha no i work in an exotic animal store..sharks, servals...sting rays..chinchillas...hedgehogs..parrots..everything.
they got some choc chip starfish ( can see in left corner in 3rd pic) in with them..but not much of anything. we sold the purple one =/

but..theyre venmous and $265 a piece...yikes!!

Wow, they're cool fish to look at, but I think I can go without one!

Back
Top Bottom