Fishy tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amanda92

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
As a keen artist I just have to ask if any of you fish fanatics out there have any fish related body art, if so.. Shows all a pic ;)

In fact any fishy art.. Doodles etc

I'm going to do most of my back with my bettas. I just don't believe in getting a pet portrait until they have passed. So... haven't started yet. But, I would love to see other peoples' fish ink!

Awesome. Thatll be gorgeous. Most ive seen or been asked about arnt particular pets just a love of a species or what not.

Amanda92 said:
As a keen artist I just have to ask if any of you fish fanatics out there have any fish related body art, if so.. Shows all a pic ;)

In fact any fishy art.. Doodles etc

Not mine , but my husband who's a tattoo artist did a koi on himself

image-1028034335.jpg

image-3747758401.jpg

image-3918598196.jpg

:)

TheCrazyFishLady said:
That is so pretty! Does he have koi?

No, we don't currently have koi (not for lack of trying though lol ) he's been trying to convince me on a koi pond for our back yard for quite some time now . There are so many tanks we want to do including a dual in wall reef (roughly 162 g) and aquaponics setup to grow veggies :) maybe someday we will . I think they are beautiful fish and his fav

I'm not into tattos, has to do my fear of needles but here's some of my pathetic drawings besides my stick figure fish. Gives people some laughs XD

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120213_170456.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120213_170456.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 144
  • ForumRunner_20120213_170504.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120213_170504.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 138
I did this a few years ago while I was teaching myself water color. I also have another one that matches it and some fish earrings I made.
Sorry, no tattoos though. Needles are not my friends. Lol.

Attachments

• P4210115.jpg
    P4210115.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 160
absolutangel04 said:
I did this a few years ago while I was teaching myself water color. I also have another one that matches it and some fish earrings I made.
Sorry, no tattoos though. Needles are not my friends. Lol.

I like it!

img_1798817_0_2a8eb7e333ebe129ee8210d910cae0ee.jpg

Left leg
img_1798817_1_11dd6d57e5b2fabaff638841877e55cd.jpg

Right leg

Starka said:
I'm not into tattos, has to do my fear of needles but here's some of my pathetic drawings besides my stick figure fish. Gives people some laughs XD

Lovin the pleco!!! Also everyone tats ^_^

I drew my future reef in class! I know im not a good artist, but it beats listening in class..

This is actually the rockscape of my 30 gallon sw tank, and i have some of these corals, just not all:)

Funny you should say that. I have an extreme fear of needles like wont let a doctor come near me with needles but I have 9 tatoos and 8 piercings.

Back
Top Bottom