Funny fish names!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clifford_69

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just thought I'd make a topic on funny fish names and if they match your fish looks or personality :)

This is " nom nom" just because when he's on a munching session along the glass all that goes through my head is "nom nom nom nom nom" lol

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399490952.246733.jpg

I have a clown loach named Marvin, a sunset angel named Earl and a male bushy named Fat (badwordthatstartswithanF) Frank.

My elephant nose is called Gonzo, I had a betta called butters aka captain chaos from south park after his short stay in my community tank! My female bnp was called miss piggy one of my cana snails is called lucky as he got lost in the post for a long time and survived.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My electric blue rams are Oden & Ida. My orange bee shrimp is shrimperella and my sons algae eater is Mr. Foomanshu.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My aquarium hasn't gotten started yet, but when I was about three I had a betta named nemo and a goldfish named Ariel! I guess I had a Disney theme going on.

My sister called every fish in my tank Bubbles, thinking that its the same one. I have livebears...
...so that means 20+ fish

Sent via Messenger of Gondor

This is Kite, a black ghost knife, he helps the dragon goby (leviathan) burrow,loves frozen bloodworms and even wags his tail like a dog when happy.

Attachments

• kite.jpg
    kite.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 157
  • P1180261.jpg
    P1180261.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 132
  • P1180244.jpg
    P1180244.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom