Gary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks a lot like Dick, who vi was told is a Mystery Snail. View attachment 294491
I just did a little research on mystery snails. They span about a year. Mine lasted almost 3 years from purchase! He was well cared for, though. He had great tank mates. I thought he was an apple, not a mystery, so it was my understanding that he could live to be 10. But I think he was really a mystery that just had a good and long life. I understand the attachment.
He looks a lot like Dick, who vi was told is a Mystery Snail. View attachment 294491
I think mystery snails span About 2 years.

Awe! He's so cute! Did you name him Gary BECAUSE of SpongeBob SquarePants? Or did you do a bikini bottom theme because you named him Gary?

I named him Gary for two reasons my sisters father in laws name is gary and SpongeBob

Awe! That's too cute though.

I have a horse and I had a Guinea Pig and a Hamster both died last year unfortunately but she ALWAYS bought them Christmas gifts and made me tiny cards with little drawings "from" them and she even did their names in different hand writing and said they worked on it all night. Shes the sweetest.

I have a horse and I had a Guinea Pig and a Hamster both died last year unfortunately but she ALWAYS bought them Christmas gifts and made me tiny cards with little drawings "from" them and she even did their names in different hand writing and said they worked on it all night. Shes the sweetest.
Awe. I love it.

I'm keeping his shell. Here it is. What a beautiful shell it is.

1487115666598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom