Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Wow, the Betta is amazing.. Same with the fox face, makes me want a bigger tank :(

Ha, thanks bro!! I know man sorry:( when youre out of college..oh yes...

Convict2161 said:
Awesome job with the video! Love the narration very well put together.

Kudos to you my friend. Can't wait to see those corals when they get bigger. Love the goby it's sick looking! Like a snake!

Thanks man! Haha..i like to talk so it wasnt too tough. Jack will tell you im annoying as heck.

Same here:D I just wish they would grow QUICKER...like YOUR corals!!! Hahah. I think i'll invest in some Marine Snow and see if that helps at all.

Hehe i like Kobe too..even with all of his faults he's pretty unique IMO.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha thanks ibrahim! :) we think its gone... But i want to be on the safe side and continue to do excess water changes and feed lightly :D its hard to feed less when you have some big fish... Its hard to predict their appetite!

Anyways i have a question, is dino like ich? What i mean is, does it stay in your system forever or can it be exterminated?? Thanks :)

It can be exterminated. The best way of doing it is a blackout as in turning off your lights for a whole week. And no feeding your fish either for that time period. So if you do decide to do, feed them quite a bit before.

Thanks! ^

I know i have been updating this wayyy too much, but i made a big purchase for the tank tonight. Purchased a lightly used, titanium, 1/10 HP chiller tonight around 9:15 CA time for $160!! Ya...you heard me right..TITANIUM! Lol.

Oh, and all "props" and "nice jobs" should be directed towards yours truly. Jack helped in this deal about as much as the foxface helps with the waterchanges ;)

Looks awesome guys, nice sound effects when feeding- pachoo pachoo lol. Meemaa is beautiful and Kobe is gnarly. Todd looks a little stressed or upset though, does he always stay browned out? Or was it all the action of taping the tank?

Lol. Loved the video. And especially the narration about the fish in Africa that would live the seaweed. Coral looks good as do the fish. I'm debating on getting a beta. Have always wanted one- but I love my shrimp. :(

Gboy66 said:
Thanks! ^

I know i have been updating this wayyy too much, but i made a big purchase for the tank tonight. Purchased a lightly used, titanium, 1/10 HP chiller tonight around 9:15 CA time for $160!! Ya...you heard me right..TITANIUM! Lol.

Oh, and all "props" and "nice jobs" should be directed towards yours truly. Jack helped in this deal about as much as the foxface helps with the waterchanges ;)

Wow, you got that pretty cheap! And yea, I say we ship that one piece of nori to africa, see how happy they get :D

Jack what's that algae stuff? I've never heard of it. Would my guys benefit from it? Sorry many questions.

I've seen the clip and always wondered what it was for. It was cool how your guys ripped it right off lol.

Thanks,

Dino

Hey its just called nori! Its used for fish that are grazers and like to eat algae off the rocks like angels, tangs, foxface, etc. Not all of our fish eat it... Mainly the foxface and the goby likes eating it and spitting some out. The other fish dont show much of an interest...

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hey its just called nori! Its used for fish that are grazers and like to eat algae off the rocks like angels, tangs, foxface, etc. Not all of our fish eat it... Mainly the foxface and the goby likes eating it and spitting some out. The other fish dont show much of an interest...

Oh cool! So I wouldn't really need it then right?

2 clowns
1 orange spotted goby
1 mandarin
1 purple fire fish
2 bangaii Cardnials (I think that's how you spell it)

Convict2161 said:
Oh cool! So I wouldn't really need it then right?

2 clowns
1 orange spotted goby
1 mandarin
1 purple fire fish
2 bangaii Cardnials (I think that's how you spell it)

Ya man i dont think you need it... If you really want too i think they might like some every once in a while in small portions.... But i dont know if its worth the 5 dollars because they might not eat it at all! Lol

Haha thanks bro. Again man you guys have a really sweet tank! Showed the wife the video she actually said she wants one!! She loves the white and better yet loves the fish!!

Hmmm.... Maybe just maybe I can get one!!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Ya man i dont think you need it... If you really want too i think they might like some every once in a while in small portions.... But i dont know if its worth the 5 dollars because they might not eat it at all! Lol

Nori is just seaweed. Save yourself money and buy it from the publix or wal Mart sushi section. 10 full sheets (paper size) costs 2$

Jlsardina said:
Nori is just seaweed. Save yourself money and buy it from the publix or wal Mart sushi section. 10 full sheets (paper size) costs 2$

+1

They also have it at organic food stores but it's lovable just as expensive as the lfs lol

Convict2161 said:
Haha thanks bro. Again man you guys have a really sweet tank! Showed the wife the video she actually said she wants one!! She loves the white and better yet loves the fish!!

Hmmm.... Maybe just maybe I can get one!!

Dude! Do it hahah. I'll make a RSM review vid just for her too see if you want bro. It could really help if he sees how clean it is..inside and out;)

Thanks again bro

Bearchumjs said:
Nice vid! I think it's awesome you named the goby after the Kobayashi Maru!

Hehe i didnt even know his full name..you're a real fan eh? Hahah

Jlsardina said:

Yup. I got it from the lfs though. I hate going into Walmart...

Hehe i didnt even know his full name..you're a real fan eh? Hahah

The Kobayashi Maru is a virtual ship from star trek used to test future captains.

Bearchumjs said:
What kind of wrasse do you think you'll get?

Lol woah. You know your stuff!

Moving on though..

I want a Melanarus. I think they are really pretty and get to a decent size. I REALLY want a Leopard Wrasse, or maybe even a pair...buttt i hear they are diggers and really stirr up the sandbed.

Off topic post were removed. We really need to make a serious effort to stay on topic. This is the second warning given.

Back
Top Bottom