Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha adam, i wish we could. I bet the shipping would be killer.

And thanks kio!! All of our paly frags started with like 2-3 heads and now a few have 30 or more heads! They grow pretty well in our tank :p

stingrays4 said:
Hi good to hear the tank and frags are doing well(y) may i ask what is your next step with your tank?:)

Hey man! Uhh...i dunno! We will for sure get another fish- thinkin about a wrasse. After we get some more LPS, zoas/palys, and a couple easy SPS..i really dont know whats next!

On our way to an aquarium expo! Huge place with tons of vendors and great deals. Who knows what we'll come home with. So far were thinking frogspawn, and maybe some designer zoas. Stay tuned for some suprises! Aha

Gboy66 said:
On our way to an aquarium expo! Huge place with tons of vendors and great deals. Who knows what we'll come home with. So far were thinking frogspawn, and maybe some designer zoas. Stay tuned for some suprises! Aha

Reefapalooza I bet I'm soooo jealousy of you guys. My club has a both out there it's called Northern valley reefers

Lunchbox209 said:
Reefapalooza I bet I'm soooo jealousy of you guys. My club has a both out there it's called Northern valley reefers

No way man!! We bought like 6 frags from them at a great price!!

Ended up with 6-7 zoa frags, a waving hand xenia frag, and a massive torch! Saved soo much money

Lunchbox209 said:

Hahaa small world! We bought from a really nice asian guy that was part of your club and he was definitly a buisness man!!! :)

The best thing we bought was a 6-7 head torch coral for 40 bucks

Lol guys we got some great deals, cant wait to acclimate these guys and throw em in!! Pics will come as soon as they are picture worthy :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahaa small world! We bought from a really nice asian guy that was part of your club and he was definitly a buisness man!!! :)

The best thing we bought was a 6-7 head torch coral for 40 bucks

That was our club president

Today was the best day to buy any live stock because most vendors don't want to travel all the way back home with their merchandise and have it die

Lunchbox209 said:
Today was the best day to buy any live stock because most vendors don't want to travel all the way back home with their merchandise and have it die

Exactly! Everyone was giving us great discounts because we stayed until the veryy last second of the convention, and thats when we bought all of our stuff. Haha okay so we ended up with 5 differant variationt of zoas, 2 types of palys, and the grand torch coral. Hopefully i can get a few pics before the lights turn off in an hour and 13 minutes :p

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Exactly! Everyone was giving us great discounts because we stayed until the veryy last second of the convention, and thats when we bought all of our stuff. Haha okay so we ended up with 5 differant variationt of zoas, 2 types of palys, and the grand torch coral. Hopefully i can get a few pics before the lights turn off in an hour and 13 minutes :p

Did you guys check out the kessil booth

Nu-Nu the eel said:

Please tell me you got blue hornets!

Sorry no we didnt :(( haha but zoas seem to love our tank... They open right when they get in the water! Lol here is a sneak peek... Sorry bout the quality

Attachments

• image-2542143821.jpg
    image-2542143821.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom