Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha all in good time :) could be 2 hours.. 2 days.. Or even 2 weeks before we reveal it! Lol

Kio dont tell them, i know that you know what we dont want them to know :)

Please! Please! Please! Tell us or I'll PM kio before he sees this and ask him! You never know I may die in two hours
Please! I really want to know
Or you could PM me a photo since I know nothing about saltwater(not) lol PLEASE!
*edit- is it a plate coral? Just searched kio's threads lol

Hahah emarald!!

Ok...take your best guess..dont want you to explode!;)

Im kinda thinking about the name mema... Big bang theory :)

Pics will come as soon as we get home!

Hey guys here is mema! :) pics look similar

Attachments

• image-2333615116.jpg
    image-2333615116.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1312015657.jpg
    image-1312015657.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 124
Im super excited! Just fed a cube of brine shrimp and the marine betta ate A TON! :) it was great. He is becoming less shy as well!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Im super excited! Just fed a cube of brine shrimp and the marine betta ate A TON! :) it was great. He is becoming less shy as well!

I thought you said the betta was female. Poor thing is going to have a complex of you keep calling her a he...

I'm glad to hear that she has adjusted well! It's good to know that she's happy in her new home. :)

Lol sorry! We dont know if it is a male or female (if anyone wants to help us sex it that would be great i its even possible) but i am going to call it a she from not on :) more pics will come when SHE become less shy :)

Wow, the tank looks really good!!! Everytime I see it, it makes me want a sw tank even more lol

You have some great looking fish to! Love the foxface!

Back
Top Bottom