Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Just to let you know I stayed up all night waiting for pics! Hopefully today....

I'll be standing by.

Oh my gosh Con ahahahh! Ok, i'll try today but dont expect much!

Recieved some pods today as well!! Cant wait to dump em in! We have almost completed our order for our secret santa as well ;) pics will come soon!

Just dumped in those pods in the back chambers of the tank so they wouldnt become immediate snacks!! Haha they are everywhere and i cant wait for them to multiply :D pics tomorrow when i get a shot of the arrow crab!! :)

Hey all.

Thinking about posting a video of the tank today. We're off to hawaii tomorrow...so i'd like to have the video up before then! Video should be nice. Not sure if you all would rather i commentate about the glass box or if i should put in some music. We'll see!

Happy new year everyone!

CorallineAlgae said:
Commentary is always better than music. We all love info here!

Okay cool i'll enlighten you all with my infinite knowledge of saltwater aquaria;) lol

New video!! Here it is! Short but sweet

Awesome video guys!! Thanks for the shout out!! I thought the frag was bigger then that. Sorry bout that. I wanted I nice size for you guys. That coral is aqua-cultured btw...

Last edited:
Convict2161 said:
Awesome video guys!! Thanks for the shout out!! I thought the frag was bigger then that. Sorry bout that. I wanted I nice size for you guys. That coral is aqua-cultured btw...

Lol! Heck ya thanks again!

Hah, no worries. The thing is growing like crazy it seems. Great, i love buying aqua cultured corals and fish. Question, what family is it in? Its in eupheallia (sp?), but it is going to look more like a torch or frog?

Lol! Heck ya thanks again!

Hah, no worries. The thing is growing like crazy it seems. Great, i love buying aqua cultured corals and fish. Question, what family is it in? Its in eupheallia (sp?), but it is going to look more like a torch or frog?

It's going to look more like a frogspawn. It's suppose to be purple. How does it look in person?

Back
Top Bottom