Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
We will need some pics soon! Miss you guys

Hahah thanks Con. I'll have to get a vid up sometime when the studying lightens up;) At the worst i'll text* you some pics soon!!:)

Gboy66 said:
Hahah thanks Con. I'll have to get a vid up sometime when the studying lightens up;) At the worst i'll you some pics soon!!:)

I can relate bro, it's been tests and quizzes day after day lately.

needmorecowbell said:
Haha same, tests suck. But how are the fish??

Yup..thank god they're over now!!:)

Fish are great. Like i said...i've been lacking on maintainence..but i'll work on it! Lol

Came home to find that a naughty fish/invert had destroyed half of my blue metallic xenia forest! Oy dont they realize i am trying to make their home a pretty place? Now i know what my mom feels like when i step on her flowers.

But thats okay. Itll grow back...i'm not going to evict anyone over a little missing Xenia:)

Came home to find that a naughty fish/invert had destroyed half of my blue metallic xenia forest! Oy dont they realize i am trying to make their home a pretty place? Now i know what my mom feels like when i step on her flowers.

But thats okay. Itll grow back...i'm not going to evict anyone over a little missing Xenia:)

Lol. Now to deduce who is responsible.

Keithhjs said:
Lol. Now to deduce who is responsible.

Agreed. At first i thought the foxface looked guilty...he he didnt seem too fat. And the culprit ate like 6 stalks lol. Fatso.

Alright, it's been months since a photo or video update. Get with the program.

Sorry something ate your Xenia. Whoever it was, i hope they ate too much and got a stomach ache so they never touch it again! And hopefully you don't step on your moms flowers anymore since you know how it feels to have something you've worked hard on get destroyed. I'd be so sad if someone stepped all over my flowers.

An FTS would be nice. :). We are all so greedy for pictures!

jjamontan said:
I don't like my xenia they grow way to fast

Well i like mine. Or whats left. Its a pretty varietyz. It was on its own island too so it was no harm. Plus i was planning on growing it out and giving away frags to some new reefers off a local forum. I guess i'll have to wait longer now

kdpuffer said:
I shake my fist at you boys, get me hooked on wanting an engineer goby. Well I got one, thanks lol.

Lol!! Sorry kd. We are a bad influence upon one another.

Another prob. Im thinking someone messed with my clove polyp forest now...okay now i need to know who it was. This isnt cool!

Lol!! Sorry kd. We are a bad influence upon one another.

Another prob. Im thinking someone messed with my clove polyp forest now...okay now i need to know who it was. This isnt cool!

If you pay me enough I'll come sit at your house and watch your tank for 24 hours. Lol!

I hope you find the culprit.

Bearchumjs said:
If you pay me enough I'll come sit at your house and watch your tank for 24 hours. Lol!

I hope you find the culprit.

Hahahahah! I need a tank sitter!

Me too. :(

Back
Top Bottom