Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha thanks george! That fox is a FATTY! Eats sooo much... :)

Any suggestions on an awesome coral to add to te system?

Very nice! I saw some eagle eye zoas at Richmond aquarium and I wished I had a tank to put them in cause yours are so pretty. How is the betta doing?

Jlsardina said:
Tank is coming along nicely!

Thanks JL! :)

Haha the betta loves to eat mysis and brine shrimp, so thats really good. A week ago he had a few tears in his long fins because he was in the same cave as the goby, but the fins healed very quickly and i think the goby tolerates her now :) lol

Bought a flamehawk!!! Went in looking at wrasse. Were about to decide between a melanarus (sp??) and blue headed wrasse and then i saw this little guy looking at me. Couldnt resist!!

Decent pics of him in the tank!! He is great :)

Names:

Tomato
Bandit
Iggy

What you think? :)

Attachments

• image-1175043897.jpg
    image-1175043897.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-795507336.jpg
    image-795507336.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 100
  • image-1279769345.jpg
    image-1279769345.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2496450747.jpg
    image-2496450747.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 94
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Decent pics of him in the tank!! He is great :)

Names:

Tomato
Bandit
Iggy

What you think? :)

Hes a cool little fish!

I like Iggy :D

Hahaha thanks guys!! He is such a funny little fish... Just thinkin about that fat little guy makes me chuckle :) i love the opinions! Keep em comming! :)

I had one!!

His name was Emo ya know like a loner and just hung out and people watched. An Emo! He passed :(

HAHA!! Great name!! This guy is great, just swims around and watches me.... And the goby that hates him... Haha :)

Too bad about your hawk man, get another! :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
HAHA!! Great name!! This guy is great, just swims around and watches me.... And the goby that hates him... Haha :)

Too bad about your hawk man, get another! :)

Yeah I may... I vote for Emo!! He's definitely an EMO!!

:)

I say tomato! Super awesome fish, I love mine. He's the only one who eats his vegetables! The rest spit the algaes out. Mine seems like it might be plotting against me, be careful... You've been warned

Iggy? And to the above ^^^^ I lol'd maybe mine isn't dead! Maybe he's. Maybe he's... Just hiding and watching me!!

Ya know... I always feel like... somebody's watching me.

Back
Top Bottom