Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Iggy? And to the above ^^^^ I lol'd maybe mine isn't dead! Maybe he's. Maybe he's... Just hiding and watching me!!

Ya know... I always feel like... somebody's watching me.

Emo? Iggy is way better than Emo!! Lol

George9 said:
I dunno, it just doesn't sound very upbeat lol

Well true. Emo's are often referred to loners. People that wear black a lot and just stick to themselves.

Sorry... Back on topic. Now I want another one.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah thanks bear!! Do you think he is our best fish??? Im biased, i always LOVE the newest one :) haha

Your best fish? Hmmmm... All your fish are pretty awesome in their own right. I usually like my newest additions best as well.

What about Sebastian, Virgil or Poseidon?

The flame is cool, I like hawkfish. I've debated getting one but I like my inverts, it would be fun to him dive bomb though.

kdpuffer said:
The flame is cool, I like hawkfish. I've debated getting one but I like my inverts, it would be fun to him dive bomb though.

You should! They are super cool.

Nunu, clear up some messages in your pm box!

Bearchumjs said:
What name did you decide on? How are all your tank occupants doing?

Tomatoe!!! Hahah;)

All tank occupants are doing great! The betta is getting so much more comfortable..when we are sitting in the living room we can just see her cruising around when nobodys looking! Makes me happy!

Gboy66 said:
Tomatoe!!! Hahah;)

All tank occupants are doing great! The betta is getting so much more comfortable..when we are sitting in the living room we can just see her cruising around when nobodys looking! Makes me happy!

You spelled tomato wrong lol

Did you give the betta a name?

Gboy66 said:
Tomatoe!!! Hahah;)

That's great to hear! I'm glad they are all doing well.

*sigh* Guys, can i vent a little? Bummer day in the tank today. Nothing dead, just im not too happy with my corals!

First of all, the Acan is bleaching..i have moved it around to a lower light. it just bums me out because our water is great..and i really wanted this coral to thrive.

Also, the monti doesnt look great. Sort of pinkish and however much i move it, the color doesnt improve. The polyps are always out...but it isnt growing! I heard these things grew all the time!

Which brings me to my next prob..the corals dont grow! Sure..they are always open and look ok..but i dont see tons of new growth like i think i should! I feel like we arent good coral owners.

Minor prob here..the tank was hot so i added a bag of ice made from tap. Well it was full when i added it..then i took out a near empty bag! Ahhh all the tap went in the tank. The bag must have broken. This really just ticked me off. Ideas on what else to put ice in??

Next..we might have dino. I see these weird bubbles on corals (whish i blow and suction off) and on the rocks. *double sigh*

Lastly, i have a thread on this..but my skimmer doesnt skim. Ive been messing with it but it just wont go.

Sorry i am a bummer today. I wanted to post this here instead of making like 5 more threads..:/

Well if your corals are open then it's a good sign. Growth doesn't always seem to be happening but you look in your tank every day, it's like watching a puppy grow- doesn't seem to be growing then one day you stop and go "holy cow it's a dog". It's hard to notice growth when you see a tiny amount everyday. Try placing your acan on the sand bed and leave it for a week or two unless it goes way downhill. My favia started bleaching when I first got it and I moved it under a rock overhang so it was very slightly shaded and it bounced back very quick. As for the monti try putting it somewhere in the middle of the tank and see how it reacts.

Back
Top Bottom