Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok here are a few... Sorry about the lame quality. They are all on one rock in the same area... Trying to make a paly forest :) lol
Green galactica
Gold speckled
Purple palys
Huge colony of teal palys that are spreading FAST!

And all of them.. It looks ugly now but in a few months should look ok

Oh and the toadstool is only upset because we just moved him... Just sayin :) lol

Attachments

• image-1359977746.jpg
    image-1359977746.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2473855879.jpg
    image-2473855879.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 84
  • image-4162513734.jpg
    image-4162513734.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1252846463.jpg
    image-1252846463.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 106
  • image-122626995.jpg
    image-122626995.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 143
Kio707 said:

Thanks man! When my tank overheated the teal polyps literally melted and i thought they were all dead, somehow they came back from the dead and look awesome now! I honestly cant wait to frag these!

We are in this random place for a tennis tournament, and passed by a tiny fish store! I insisted upon going in just because we had some down time...

SO HAPPY I DID!!!

Tons of zoa frags..,and i love zoas.,,all very small and usually $5 bucks per!

After our matches im definitly going back. They had some sweeeet red, yellow, and blackish ones there.

Also, sorry about there being no video yet. Im having a ton of trouble getting it downloaded on to iMovie. Ill try making one with my iphone tonight if the frags that we WILL be buying open up;)

Awesome! Good luck with the match! Sounds like Aquaworld in pa, they have a 5$ frag section too. I can't wait to see this vid, it's gonna be awesome.

needmorecowbell said:
Awesome! Good luck with the match! Sounds like Aquaworld in pa, they have a 5$ frag section too. I can't wait to see this vid, it's gonna be awesome.

Thanks adam!!

Yeah, bought some clove polyps, blackish zoas, and a yellow type of zoa!! Stoked! I want to buy some shrooms though maybe when we go back

Gboy66 said:
Thanks adam!!

Yeah, bought some clove polyps, blackish zoas, and a yellow type of zoa!! Stoked! I want to buy some shrooms though maybe when we go back

That's great! How'd you do in the match? Shrooms would be cool, gotta love them.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Bought some!!! :) haha we still need to figure out names.... But they are sweet :) haha

Name them snoopy, the red baron and the great pumpkin. When are you posting pictures?

Bearchumjs said:
Ahem- I believe we were promised a video?

Ok! About that! Jack was making one and everything, got SWEET footage of the Betta swimming around, and the Goby showing his entire body! Then we downloaded it to iMovie and there was no Audio:( Somthing went wrong.

So would you all rather have the entire video with terrible, hard to hear audio..

A video with no audio at all and just the footage..

Or a video with some music or somthing in it?

Kio707 said:
A video... Just put it up already!!! Lol

Hey kio!!! Respect the rules and pick one of the options! Hahaha

As soon as i get home ill get to work

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol guys you will probably be dissapointed or something. Haha

No way. Its a fish.. How could I be disappointed?

I just thought about it, and someone who wasn't obsessed with tanks would think that question was sarcastic.. But it wasnt for me lol :D

Haha okay well i said the corals look really good, but thats compared to how they looked when we had dino...now they just look ok, but way better then before. Fish look good though... So that shouldnt dissapoint :)

A video with no sound would be fine. Or a video with music in the style of what a surfer would listen to. That'd be cool.

Back
Top Bottom