Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah that would be nice!! The tank just started out as a big box full of frags and fish, but slowly the corals that have done well grew into a colony, and the others have died off if they couldnt thrive. Now the tank looks like a bunch of different corals that have grown very large and have flourished.

Yeah that would be nice!! The tank just started out as a big box full of frags and fish, but slowly the corals that have done well grew into a colony, and the others have died off if they couldnt thrive. Now the tank looks like a bunch of different corals that have grown very large and have flourished.

We need photographic evidence.

img_2482038_0_382dae122f8bb5297dd4384940a0ccdc.gif
:whistle:

I have been trying! It doesnt work anymore because i cant delete the old pictures i posted so it wont let me clear up any room for new pictures... This is upsetting.

I have been trying! It doesnt work anymore because i cant delete the old pictures i posted so it wont let me clear up any room for new pictures... This is upsetting.

Upload the photos onto a hosting site such as photobucket, then copy/paste the IMG code on here. The pictures will show up on the thread without counting towards your attachment quota.

We have loads and loads of GSP, Xenia, various zoas and palys, Kenya trees, and meteor coral. Oh and we have only had 1 saltwater fish die in the 3 years we have been in saltwater, and the last one we had die was almost 2 years ago. Things are lookin good

We have so much xenia that it filled up a huge rock and started growing up the back wall, haha. One of our clowns started hosting it so thats pretty cool

Hi guys! Really glad that your tank is doing so well and that you are still on the forum!

keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot carey! I would love to post some pictures in the near future because things are lookin good. We even got a little conch that has fun cleaning the glass. For some reason we dont have many pods in our tank though.... Very odd.

Tank is producing a ton of algea on the glass, but little to none on the rocks at this point. Not sure why, but it sure does get annoying having to scrape off the glass every day

You guys are still around lol. Algae issues suck, hopefully you can get it taken care of cause you guys have a really nice setup.

Hahaha i check in every once in a while! Thanks tht means a lot! Im about to clean the tank as we speak, maybe its time to do more water changes

Tank has more xenia then i know what to do with. Gsp is everywhere along with kenya trees, xenia, meteorite coral, and polyps. Kinda diggin the natural look because nothing has really been trimmed back. Fish doin well.

Back
Top Bottom