Glass Cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wabyrd

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was fooling around with the camera and I was able to get some really nice shots. I'll put the others on my site when I get around to it. I really liked this one so I'm sharing it now. It's 3 of my glass cats together. I wish I could have gotten them all in the frame, but the others were off exploring (or being difficult).

glass.jpg

Yup, that's one of the black skirts in the background next to my heater. I'm patiently waiting for mine to get as big as the ones in the display tank at my lfs.

Beautiful. How are you doing with those fish, the glass cats, i mean.
Thanks. I'm doing great with them so far. I've had a small school of 7, but lost one some time ago. Recently (I'd say 4 months ago), I've had one of them get "cloudy" for a lack of a better description of what he looked like, but he cleared up without treatment or medication. It appeared to be on the inside so I didn't know what to do. I'm thinking about adding 5-10 more because I think they look amazing the way they all just get together in parallel and shimmer. When the lights hit them just right, it looks like rainbows running along the edges of their bodies.

I hate these fish lol..I have some and all they do is stay in the same spot and never move unless my light is off...they are so afriad of nothing lol...nice lookin fish

Back
Top Bottom